Biological Caterpillar & Webworm Control…
Controls Caterpillars and Webworms on Fruits, Vegetables, Ornamentals, and Shade Trees in and Around the Home and Garden. Approved for Organic Gardening.
Summit® Biological Caterpillar & Webworm Control is an Easy-to-Mix Liquid concentrate.
- Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. kurstaki BTK, a species specific biological larvicide, that has no effect on birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects, such as honeybees and ladybugs.
- Contains no synthetic toxins.
- 100% natural alternative to synthetic broad-use insecticides
- Webworms and caterpillars eat treated foliage, then immediately stop feeding, until they die of starvation.Plants may be retreated weekly.
- May be used on edible plants, fruits, and vegetables up to the day of harvest.
- Labeled For Organic Gardening.
How to Apply?
Always shake or stir Summit® Biological Caterpillar & Webworm Control thoroughly prior to mixing and before use. Partially fill sprayer with water before adding the appropriate amount of product, then mix in product thoroughly and add remaining amount of water. Apply at first sign of infestation, spraying to leaf surfaces thoroughly, top and bottom, for complete control. Use all of spray mixture within 24 hours. Repeat at weekly intervals when needed to maintain control.
Where to Apply Summit® Biological Caterpillar & Webworm Control.
Fruits and Vegetables: Mix 1.5 fluid ounces per 3 gallons water (1 tablespoon per gallon) for a hand sprayer and apply to all plant foliage to cover an area of 1000 square feet. Apply at first sign of infestation to maintain control of the following insects:
- Cabbage Looper on broccoli, cauliflower, collards, kale, mustard greens, turnip greens, cabbage, celery, lettuce, melons, and tomatoes.
- Imported Cabbage Worm on broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, kale, mustard greens, and turnip greens
- Tomato Hornworm on tomatoes.
||Shade Trees & Ornamentals: Mix 2 fluid ounces per 3 gallons of water (4 teaspoons per gallon) for a hand sprayer or proportional amounts for a hose-end sprayer following manufacturer’s directions. Apply at first sign of infestation and repeat at weekly intervals when needed to maintain control. Apply to thoroughly cover all foliage surfaces of shade trees and ornamentals for control of the following leaf-feeding worms:
- Spring Cankerworm
- Gypsy Moth
- Cabbage Lopper
- Tent Caterpillar
- Imported Cabbage Worm
- Fall Webworm
- Tomato Hornworm
Concentrate is available in pints (16oz.) and quarts (32oz.) when mixed with water yields 12 and 24 gallons of material respectively.
Item # 019-12
12 pints per case
Each UPC 018506000190
Case UPC 10018506000193
Item #020-12 quart
12 quarts per case
Each UPC 018506000202
Case UPC 10018506000209
For more information, please download our newly released Brochure (in pdf format) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
||What Do You Think?
Your opinion matters We strive to continue to improving on the quality and effectiveness of our products, so please let us know what you think about us and our products. Send us an email and share your thoughts about any of our products or services. We will try to get back with everyone who contacts us. Who knows, maybe your thoughts will end up on our site!